Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the latest smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Featured deal: Get the Galaxy Watch 3 for as low as $199.99 (or more with trade-in)
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 just hit its lowest price ever. There’s $150 off all of the models, with students and educators able to enjoy an extra discount which varies depending on the model. That means that you can pick it up for as low as $249.99 ($150 off), or for $199.99 ($200 off) with the Education Program Discount, which is found in the Offers section when you log in to the Samsung site.
You can save even more with a trade-in. Certain phones, tablets, and smartwatches can be traded, with your old Galaxy Watch attracting the full $160 trade-in value. The 41mm, Bluetooth variant of the Galaxy Watch 3 drops to just $89.99 ($310 off) when you add the maximum trade-in value, or $71.99 ($328 off) if you’re eligible for the education discount.
Here are the sale prices before taking the Education Program Discount into account:
- 41mm, Bluetooth — $249.99 ($150 off)
- 41mm, LTE — $299.99 ($150 off)
- 45mm, Bluetooth — $279.99 ($150 off)
- 45mm, LTE — $329.99 ($150 off)
- 45mm Titanium, LTE — $329.99 ($150 off)
Stock is moving fast, so check out the deal via the widget below. Scroll on for many more savings.
Buy it Now
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Forerunner 645 for $265 ($185 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $300 ($200 off)
- Fenix 5 for $289.95 ($210 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Edition for $349.99 ($400 off)
- Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire for $349 ($251 off)
- Venu for $274.85 ($75 off)
- Instinct for $184 ($116 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $256.89 ($93 off)
- Vivoactive 4S for $250.97 ($99 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
- Vivomove HR for $112.99 ($187 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Sense or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Ionic for $179.99 ($70 off)
- Fitbit Versa Special Edition for $154 ($46 off)
- Fitbit Versa 2 for $165 ($16 off)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $90 ($10 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $128.95 ($21 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR Brown Croco Leather for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Garrett HR Stainless Steel for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $202.36 ($47 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $199 ($96 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
You can check out good deals on Samsung smartwatches below.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $299.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, Bluetooth) for $249.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $329.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, Bluetooth) for $279.99 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch3 Titanium with trade-in for $289.99 ($310 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $219 ($51 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth) for $199 ($51 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199.99 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth) for $149 ($51 off)
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) for $199 ($30 off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm) for $379 ($20 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $245 ($105 off)
- Diesel On Men’s Axial for $249.99 ($100 off)
- Diesel Full Guard 2.5 Men’s Watch for $79.99 ($245 off)
- Ticwatch Pro for $129.99 ($20 off)
- Aukey Smart Watch for $27.99 ($12 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.